Travel and Lodging Info
- for inquiries about location or logistics
- for inquiries regarding housing at LYF Rentals
Participants are invited to stay in ashram housing, which is located within walking distance of Hacienda Yoga and other ashram organizations and activities. Register for single, double or triple rooms here: LYF Rentals
If you prefer to stay in a local hotel, here is a list of recommended accommodations in the area:Inn at the Delta
243 N Paseo De Onate, Española, NM 87532
P: (505) 753-9466 Santa Claran Hotel Casino
460 N Riverside Dr, Española, NM 87532
P: (877) 505-4949 Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
20 Buffalo Thunder Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87506
P: (505) 455-5555
There are two airports within easy driving distance:
- Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ) (1½ hour drive) has shuttles that deliver to Hacienda Yoga.
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) (½ hour drive) has taxis available or rental cars.
Northern New Mexico
Hacienda de Guru Ram Das is a spiritual community in Española, just north of Santa Fe, New Mexico. A beautiful valley between the Jemez and Sangre de Christo Mountain Ranges.
Some are challenged by the arid climate and the elevation. Stay hydrated and rest when necessary, and build time into your schedule to see some of the local sites:
- Ojo Caliente Hot Springs
- Bandelier National Monument
- Ghost Ranch
- Canyon Road, Santa Fe, New Mexicoa beautiful arts district
- The RailyardSanta Fe farmer's market and local arts & dance center
Here's a list of things to remember to bring. Your course materials may have additional suggestions.
- water bottle
- electrolytes (Emergen-C)
- yoga mat/cushion
- layered clothing; cool in the mornings and warm afternoons typically
- hot beverage cup/container (for tea)