4 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 16 (Monday) 5:00 pm
Conscious Pregnancy: The Journey from Woman to Mother A Kundalini Women Training for Yoga Instructors Based on the
Conscious Pregnancy: The Journey from Woman to Mother
A Kundalini Women Training for Yoga Instructors
Based on the Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
KRI Specialty Course
Registered Yoga-Alliance Prenatal Yoga Training
July 4 – 16, 2018
Española, New Mexico, USA
Join us in the beautiful northern New Mexico
at the Mother Ashram, Hacienda de Guru Ram Das,
and the home of Yogi Bhajan
A mother is the first teacher. She teaches her child inside her womb. And after birth, she teaches by her example, and by her daily lifestyle. She sustains the foundation of human dignity, and identity. This is NOT a small thing.
Women around the globe are awakening to the fact that it is now the time to empower themselves, and take responsible for the misalignment in themselves, and the world around them. Not as guilt. Not as a burden. It is an awakening to the reality of their Being and their potential as women, and as mothers.
Empower and heal yourself this summer with sacred practice of Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, here at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das, the Mother Ashram of Kundalini Yoga, and the home of Yogi Bhajan.
Practicing Kundalini Yoga daily, and discovering the sacred yogic teachings for woman will awaken you. Join the sacred circle of women who are wise, clear about their identity, and serve other with love. See you July 4th! Sat Naam.
CONSCIOUS PREGNANCY PROGRAM
Conscious Pregnancy Specialty Training prepares a woman to teach prenatal, and postpartum yoga classes, with an emphasis on serving women, and building community. This comprehensive training is also an incredible preparation for women who are planning to become mothers, or are interested to educate girls or women.
Using the wisdom and practical knowledge of Kundalini Yoga, participants experience personal transformation, and awakening about their own identity as a woman, and their journey as a mother.
CURRICULUM The curriculum is based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, who began to share the revered and ancient technology of Kundalini Yoga and Humanology in the West in 1969. He emphasized that everyone is spiritual; however, most people do NOT know how to be HUMAN!
It was never Yogi Bhajan’s intention to collect disciples. He also never initiated anyone. He instead trained students to be teachers who could inspire others to live as conscious humans.
The Conscious Pregnancy program shares the yogic view of the identity of a woman, including her very unique aspects, potentials and challenges. We daily practice yoga and meditations that support a woman’s wisdom, grace and invincibility.
We focus on the process of pregnancy and birth, however this is only a small segment of the journey of motherhood. Having a child, throws open one’s identity, which can be an incredible opportunity for a new beginning.
The curriculum is structured to prepare a woman to teach a pregnancy yoga class, and various postpartum yoga classes, as well as support her students during their mothering journey.
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
- Conscious Conception
- First 120 Days after conception
- Pregnancy Supports
- Pregnancy and lactation anatomy
- Specific yoga and meditations for the child-bearing year
- Preparation for Birthing
- Birth Process
- 40 days after Birth
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Handling the Unexpected
- Baby Massage and Baby Yoga
- How to create curriculum for these subjects
- How to inspire others concerning these yogic teachings
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Change, you will experience change within your own self!
- Healing, you will release patterns which confine you as a woman
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for women, pregnancy, and post-partum
- Student yoga and lecture practicums
- Lectures and small group discussions
- Personal growth activities
- Regular small group check-ins
- Baby massage and baby yoga
- Cooking classes
- Yogi Bhajan DVD lectures
- Rebirthing meditations
- Guest lecturers
- Celestial Communications
- Dance: Adi Shakti Movement, Dance with your baby
- Connection, you will meet a wonderful circle of women who will inspire you to your own excellence!
TRAINING FEE INCLUDES
- Thirteen day certification training.
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinking water are provided. Vegan options are available.
- Accommodations are NOT included.
- Manuals are NOT included